List of shops located at Malaga airport
Inside the airport in both Terminal 3 and Terminal 2 you will find different types of stores among catering establishments, cafes, bars, boutiques, newsagent, gift shops, and other venues devoted to leisure and entertainment.
This way you have at your disposal the perfect facilities to spend some time while waiting for your flight departure or enjoy a coffee while you’re awaiting the arrival of a flight to pick up somebody.
List of airport shops
Here is the list of establishments located mainly in the passenger areas of T2 and T3 at Malaga airport:
- Adidas, sports shop located in Terminal 3.
- Adolfo Dominguez, Fashion shop of the famous fashion designer.
- Ferrari, awesome clothes and other accessories of the sports brand.
- Lacoste, shirts, pants and other accessories of this exclusive brand.
- Travel Mate, variety in suitcases for travel and tourism.
- Desire, jewelry and costume jewelry.
Home and Gifts
- Superskunk, all kinds of curious and ingenious products.
- Museum Shop, products and gifts with an artistic touch.
- Toro Andaluz, buy Spanish style gifts and souvenirs.
Entertainment and Leisure
- Crystal Media Shop, electronic products.
- Clubstohire, to rent your equipment golf on the Costa del Sol
- Librería Luces, find the latest, interesting books and magazines
Food and other establishments
- Pharmacy and Healthcare Store, both located in Terminal 3.
- Tobacconist shop, a variety of cigarettes and cigars, at T2.
- Choco & Lates, chocolate, drinks, chips, candy, etc.
- Sibarium, high quality food products and gourmet products.
- The Sweet Market, establishment selling sweets and drinks.
Bars and cafes
- Caffè Ritazza, Perfect for coffee, in Terminal 2.
- Vips, the famous chain of sandwiches and other dishes in the T3.
- Upper Crust, at T2, for snacks and breakfast.
- Café & Té, in Terminal 3, enjoy good tea and coffee.
- Starbucks, special cozy cafe with delicious coffee and chocolates.
- Delimarché, high quality products in the T3
- Häagen-Dazs, shop of the famous ice cream brand.
- Four Arrows, with official seal ‘Irish Pub’ recognized by Guinness.
- O’Learys, appetizers, meats, salads with a special touch
- Soho Coffee CO, quality, personality and freshness.
If you need to have lunch or dinner at the airport, you need to know what are the most popular restaurants: Vips, Burger King, Gambrinus, La Moraga Airport, Pizza Hut, Dehesa Santa María, Sea Food, O’Learys and Whopper Bar among other.